Journal of Computing & Biomedical Informatics (JCBI) is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes
high-quality scholarly articles reporting substantive results on a wide range of learning methods
applied to a variety of learning problems.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental
or theoretical. Articles submitted to the journal should meet these criteria and must not be under
consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are
subject to both review and editing.
JCBI encourage authors of original research papers to describe work such as the following:
· Articles in the areas of computational approaches, artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, big data, software
engineering, cybersecurity, internet of things, and data analysis.
· Reports substantive results on a wide range of learning methods applied to a variety of
· Articles provide solid support via empirical studies, theoretical analysis, or comparison to
· Articles that respond to a need in medicine, or rare data analysis with novel methods.
· Articles that Involve healthcare professional's motivation for the work and evolutionary
results are usually necessary.
· Articles show how to apply learning methods to solve important application problems.
Journal of Computing & Biomedical Informatics (JCBI) accepts interdisciplinary field that studies
and pursues the effective uses of computational and biomedical data, information, and knowledge
for scientific inquiry, problem-solving, and decision making, motivated by efforts to improve human
health. Novel high performance computing methods, big data analysis, and artificial intelligence
that advance material technologies are especially welcome at www.jcbi.org via online submission
system. For any query contact us at Email: email@example.com.
JCBI Site Locations
Journal of Computing & Biomedical Informatics Citi Mall Office No. 2 Gulgasht Colony Multan Pakistan
Press Site Office
Journal of Computing & Biomedical Informatics Office No. 56-B AL- Ronaq Plaza Garden Town Multan