Aim and Scope
JCBI is a double-blind peer reviewed and open access bi-annual academic research journal serving the broad computing, engineering and biomedical community. The journal aims to cover topics and issues in various sub-disciplines of computational data science, engineering science and biomedical informatics. It also welcomes advance trends of computing technologies that speak to pertinent issues.
Journal’s scope includes the following Subject areas but is by no means limited to
- Articles in the areas of computational approaches, artificial intelligence, data science ,big data, software engineering, cybersecurity, internet of things, and data analysis.
- Reports substantive results on a wide range of learning methods applied to a variety of learning problems.
- Articles provide solid support via empirical studies, theoretical analysis, or comparison to psychological phenomena.
- Articles that respond to a need in medicine, or rare data analysis with novel methods.
- Articles that Involve healthcare professional's motivation for the work and evolutionary results are usually necessary.
- Articles show how to apply learning methods to solve important application problems.