Journal of Computing & Biomedical Informatics (JCBI) is a peer-reviewed open-access journal that is recognised by the Higher Education Commission (H.E.C.) Pakistan. JCBI publishes high-quality scholarly articles reporting substantive results on a wide range of learning methods applied to a variety of learning problems. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the journal should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing. JCBI encourage authors of original research papers to describe work such as the following:
- Articles in the areas of computational approaches, artificial intelligence, big data, software engineering, cybersecurity, internet of things, and data analysis.
- Reports substantive results on a wide range of learning methods applied to a variety of learning problems.
- Articles provide solid support via empirical studies, theoretical analysis, or comparison to psychological phenomena.
- Articles that respond to a need in medicine, or rare data analysis with novel methods.
- Articles that Involve healthcare professional's motivation for the work and evolutionary results are usually necessary.
- Articles show how to apply learning methods to solve important application problems.
Journal of Computing & Biomedical Informatics (JCBI) accepts interdisciplinary field that studies and pursues the effective uses of computational and biomedical data, information, and knowledge for scientific inquiry, problem-solving, and decision making, motivated by efforts to improve human health. Novel high performance computing methods, big data analysis, and artificial intelligence that advance material technologies are especially welcome.